Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your Personal Data and how we will treat it.
Information We Collect About You
When you register for an account, we may ask for your email. Provided email will be stored in our database through which you will be able to use our services.
The personal information that you provide, and the reasons why you provided it will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information. If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about name, email address, the contents of the message or attachments that you might have to send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
We may use the information we collected for the following purposes:
- to provide our services and send you emails for responding to your inquiries.
- Make you able to use our all provided services.
- Maintain, improve, and expand our website.
- Understand and analyze how you use our website.
- Find and prevent fraud.
Like any other website, The Cine View uses 'cookies' to store information, including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors' browser type or any other information.
Like any other website, all information you provide to us is stored on our secure server, though you are responsible to keep your email and password confidential.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information on the internet is not completely secure so, we will give our best to guard your data from unauthorized access and loss.
- You have the right to know the personal information we collect about you and our purposes of your data.
- You have the right to request the deletion of your information collected from us.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. if you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.